item4
body
item6a

M-Vision Web Design, 486 Delta Queen Ave., Prescott, WI 54021, 612.240.5083, mandy@m-visionwebdesign.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To trend or not to trend...that is the question

I stumbled on a couple of interesting articles on website design trends.
2011 Web Design Trends
2010 Web Design Trends
I have been definitely noticing these fads more and more as I research good website design.  But, I ponder where and when it is applicable in my designing.  My most favorite part of my job is having a hand in so many industries/businesses - most of which I would never have been associated to.  Each client is so distinct, with a story to tell...therefore, each design I make comes with special individual attention, care, and a reflection of their uniqueness.  I think that there can be a subtle balance, but you have to wonder if it makes a good fit for the client and their message.  So, do you keep up with the Jones' or do you do what is the best fit for the client?  Things that make you go hmmmm....

Who are the Jones' anyway?  I can't keep up with the Kardashian's.

No comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
facebook
facebook1
twitter
pinterest
socialmedia
blogger
linkedin