item4
body
item6a

M-Vision Web Design, 486 Delta Queen Ave., Prescott, WI 54021, 612.240.5083, mandy@m-visionwebdesign.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Team! I know my blog is a little wacked out right now. But, I'm making some big changes and I can't make them happen over night. So hang in there.

BUT! Fun stuff! Please watch and follow my Hump Day Tip-ola/Factoid/Who-da-thunk-it. I love to learn...and fun little nuggets crack me up and are a good ice breaker. You can also see them on my Facebook page. My family lovingly calls my sister Rene the "bank of useless knowledge". Well, I can not tell you what years Theodore Roosevelt was in his presidency nor can I complete the NY Times crosswords puzzle. But, I can give you a bunch of useless crap that may make you go "hmmm". (Yes, for those who know me well, I did google how to spell Theo's name).

Anyway, survived the snow storm, awaiting more. Speaking of which, did you know that Groundhog's day originated as a German tradition and that its accuracy of forecast is between 75 - 90% correct? That's better than most meteorologists. :)

No comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
facebook
facebook1
twitter
pinterest
socialmedia
blogger
linkedin